Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Plaster Motivational Quotes On Your Bedroom Wall

Ozzie Smith's motivation to play the game of baseaball with vigor came in a lot of ways.

Collecting quotations, creeds and motivational writings of the world's most influential thinkers can be a great way to become motivated when times get tough.

I believe that these writings, once gathered together, can be a tremendous help to motivate and inspire you.

The right quotation, at the right moment, could help bring your goals into perspective.

Football coach Vince Lombardi had many great quotes that are still true today. Click on the link below and take a look at a few.

Motivation Movie

Where else can you find motivational quotes?

Well, I have the great answer for you – The Bible.

The Bible is full of motivational scriptures – my favorite is:

For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me strength I need.

– Philippians 4:13

No comments: