Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ENJOY A 30 MINUTE AUDIO INTERVIEW WITH OZZIE SMITH

I have a big announcement today that I am very proud of because it will help you achieve your baseball goals.


I have finally finished my MVP Baseball Tips featuring Ozzie Smith Ebook and was able to get Hall-of-Fame shortstop, Ozzie Smith to contribute a 30-minute audio interview to ensure that you had every tool imaginable to achieve your goals.


Ozzie's interview is full of tips that will improve your game, among the long list you will discover:



  • Learn What College and Pro Scouts REALLY Look For (99% of baseball players and coaches don't even know this)

  • How Ozzie got his big break into the big leagues and How You Can Too Repeat What He Did

  • A drill GUARANTEED to improve your hitting skills

  • The three keys that will help you sustain your level of play

  • How to use polymetrics as the key to off-season conditioning

  • The main ingredient that separates you from being "good" player and "great" player and how to make the jump

  • Find out Ozzie's greatest accomplishment (you will be surprised)

  • The importance of nutrition for your baseball success

  • The mistakes almost everyone makes when taking supplements

Go right now to http://www.mvpbaseballtips.com/ to see what I have been able to package together for you.



I sincerely want you to achieve all of your baseball goals and that is why I wanted to make sure that I was able to give you everything you would need to achieve those goals.



For this reason, The MVP Baseball Tips featuring Ozzie Smith e book is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee.



If you don't agree that this it the most impactful, eye-opening and practical information you've ever received on the subject of improving your baseball strength and conditioning, simply email me and I'll issue you a 100% refund on the spot.


Be A MVP!

No comments: